Many start-up businesses do not want the overhead of hiring a receptionist. They do want a live person answering phones. And they also need the appearance of being bigger. First Choice offers virtual receptionist services for businesses that are just getting started or that may be expanding to a new area.
First Choice’s Receptionist Knows the Importance of Answering your Phones Professionally
First Choices features a professional receptionist who is familiar with your business. Our receptionist is friendly and courteous. Whether you need someone answering your phones full-time or simply need someone setting up your teleconference, our receptionist knows the value of treating your customers right.
As the first point of contact, our virtual telephone receptionists are trained to make a positive connection with your customers. That direct human connection between your clients and our receptionist can make a difference to your bottom line.
Our receptionists consider each incoming call to be an opportunity to create a positive impression for your business. There is no need for your customers to receive an impersonal recorded greeting during business hours or at the outset of your conference. At First Choice, they will reach a live, friendly person.
First Choice’s Telephone Services have All the Bells & Whistles
Need more than teleconferencing? Need a phone system for your business? First Choice can make that happen. All phones come with Direct Inward Dial or Dial-By-Extension, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb, Call Waiting, 4-Way Calling, Speed Dials, and Call Transfer. First Choice’s clients will also receive:
- Voice-Mail to E-Mail -You don’t have to worry about missing an important or time sensitive voicemail anymore. You’ll receive the actual voice mail message in a “wave file” and hear your client’s message on your mobile or computer.
- Live Audio Transfer – Have you ever gotten stuck on a lengthy call and need to leave the office to make your next appointment on time. With First Choice’s phone service, you can seamlessly take your live call from your office phone to your cell while you are still on the call without missing a beat.
- Remote Office – You can have all the robust features of your office phone anywhere. Simply take your phone with you and connect it to the internet. Your clients will never know you are working from a remote location.
- Inbound E-Fax – We offer the perfect solution for a paperless work environment and easy transfer of documents. You can receive paperless faxes and forward, print, or save them.
- Outbound E-Fax – Attach your documents and send them to any fax number.
- Phone Tree – We can create a phone tree for that corporate feel. You can have as many voice-mail boxes as you need.
- Auto Attendant – After hours, your callers will hear an automated attendant who will direct them to dial an extension to reach an individual or department.
- On-Hold Promotional Recording – You can advertise your business services while your clients are on hold. It is always good to remind them of the breadth of your services.
First Choice can Handle Your Virtual Receptionist Needs
Whether you are just starting your business or opening a new office, First Choice can handle your receptionist needs. Contact us to discuss virtual receptionist pricing today. We will be your all day answering service so you can spend your time working.